Electrical Engineer Jobs


I got this e-mail from head hunter for Electrical Engineer positions.

Dear,
 
As spoken earlier we have an opening for Electrical Engineer. Contract placement based in Kuala Lumpur (KL). It would be great if you could also recommend some friends as we need a few engineers.

 The Job description is as follows:
 
1)      Reviewing comments made by Client on returned drawings, incorporating these comments in revised drawings accurately, to avoid another cyle of submission to client.
2)      You will have engineering support from our Senior Electrical Engineer, Engineering Manager, Project Manager and myself (I am working for them as a Sr Proj Coordinator cum Senior Expeditor on a contract basis. I am currently the engineering coordinator too. I worked for the client on this same project till May this year). I suppose its sufficient comfort zone for you to consider the position.
3)      We have a draftsman now and will be engaging another soon. However, it will be advantageous if you could operate the CAD to churn out drawings when the load is high.
4)      The contract term will be 3 months but will be extended. (I’m on my 2nd 3 month term)
5)      You will also be required to participate in the Final documentation compilation – in terms of identifying related discipline (electrical) documents for compilation.
6)      Project is a Petronas Carigali project and should go on for a minimum of 6 months. In my opinion, it could go on for a few months after that.
7)      Renumeration will be attractive for the right candidate.
8)      Interview will be conducted by the Proj Mgr, who sits with us.
That’s about all. Do consider this opening which is immediate engagement and you can revert to us if interested.
Thank You & Regards.

Mohamed Nahu
  (Sales Director)
 
  HUBBS RECRUITMENT SDN. BHD.
  No 980 Jalan S2 A26 Emerald Park,
  Seremban 2, 70300 Seremban,
  Negeri Sembilan,
  Malaysia.
  Mobile     : +6012 681 8806
  Tel           : +606 601 5055
  Fax          : +606 601 5036
  Email      nahu@hubbs.com.my
  Website  www.hubbs.com.my

No comments:

Post a Comment