Vietnam Oil and Gas Industry

Vietnam Basins

As at end of 2009, Vietnam had proven oil reserves of 4.5 billion barrels or 0.3% of the world’s oil reserves. Production was 345 thousand barrels daily. Gas reserves amounted to 24.2 trillion cubic feet (0.68 trillion cubic metres) and production was 30.9 billion cubic metres as the end of 2009. The country is a major buyer of imported technology, services and equipment related to the oil and gas industry

VIETNAM OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY

The oil and gas industry in Vietnam is under the control and management of the Ministry of Industry and Trade (MOIT). PetroVietnam Oil & Gas Group, the national oil and gas group reports directly to the Prime Minister and monopolises the upstream, mid-stream and virtually all key downstream areas of the industry. Its vision is to be the “Leading Petroleum Group in the region – The Vietnamese pride”
PetroVietnam
Geological surveys have identified the basins of Song Hong, Phu Khanh, Nam Con Son, Cuu Long, Ma Lay-Tho Chu, and Tu Chinh-Vung May as having great potential for oil and gas reserves. Estimates run from 0.9 to 1.2 billion m3 of oil and from 2100 to 2800 billion m3 of gas. In fact, proven reserves have been verified amounting to 550 million tons of oil and 610 billion m3 of gas.

LATEST DEVELOPMENT
Vietnam Oil and Gas Fields
In late 2010, Dart Energy was granted an extension of its exploration period PSC for Block MVHN-01KT in the Hanoi Trough Block. In early 2011, PetroVietnam Technical Services Corporation (PVTSC) and Lam Son JOC inked an agreement for the provision of FPSO vessel chartering for a period of 7 years with an extension of 3 years. PVTSC shall manage the FPSO as well as take part in its installation.

SOCO International, based in London has announced that it is on track for first oil from the Te Giac Trang field in Vietnam
DOWNSTREAM ACTIVITIES

Refineries; Capacity (barrels/day)
1.       Dung Quat Refinery; 148,000 bbl/d

Gas Processing Plant; Location
1.       OperatGas Development Plan ( to be operated by 2016)

Oil Terminal; Location
1.       Petrolimex Oil Terminal; Mygiang Island
2.       Vanp Hong Bonded Petroleum Terminal; My Giang Island
3.       Cat Lai Terminal; Ho Chi Minh City
4.       Vietnam Terminal; Phuoc Khanh Ward

5 comments:

  1. Urban Aero Systems is also engaged in Aero Boats and Flight simulators, assembly and marketing.
    Helipad Design
    Inflatable Boats in India

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Blog !!!
    I like the way you written the post. Post is informative and very easy to understand.
    Oil and Gas courses | Petroleum industry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent and professional investigative services.
    I hired him (CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM) for a very
    private and difficult matter of hacking my spouse
    phone, and he far exceeded my expectations. He
    helped me get the info(whatsapp, facebook, text
    messages, call logs etc) I needed faster and
    cheaper than I had imagined. The first time we
    spoke, we had a very long phone consultation in
    which he gave me all my options that he could
    think of to resolve my case, and he even
    recommended I try other options before hiring him,
    which shows that he is honest. I decided to hire
    him and I*** glad I did. He is a fantastic
    investigator and a great person and if you have a
    dishonest partner don’t hesitate to send him a
    mail Contact:CYBERHACKPROS@GMAIL.COM or +1 916 378
    4978

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,be warned, most of these so called hackers here are impostors, I know how real hackers work, they never advertise themselves in such a credulous manner and they are always discrete. I’ve been ripped off so many times out of desperation trying to find urgent help until my friend finally introduced me to a reliable hacker who works with Proof, discretion and delivers, he does all sorts of hacks but he helped me hack my cheating boyfriend email/facebook,I have made him my permanent hacker and you can as well enjoy his services. You can contact him at mitchbourne (@) cyberservices.com and after his work also endeavor to spread the good news on his work and how he helped you, Just tell him Miss Kniffen referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. e-clearance, MIRSAL II services, code services, shipments handling, shipping agents, charterers in dubai, vessel chartering service in Dubai Shipping service in Dubai

    ReplyDelete